Best prices in detroit area

DBski

Anyone know where to get the best prices in the Detroit area? I'm in the western suburbs and would like to know where to get the best deals. Thanks

J.D.B.

I've shopped everywhere around here and the most consistent shop with decent prices is http://www.shootersservice.com/ . There are good deals to be found at Gander Mountain by 12 Oaks from time to time but The best overall is Shooters. They also fully warrant all their used pistols for 1 year (which I took advantage of on one of my purchases:D ). Excellent customer service, too.
Josh

slystad810

Gun World in Metamora marks up everything 10%, but they are only open 4 days a week. Michi-Gun in St. Clair Shores has low prices, I just picked up a S&W model 60 for $440 from them. Most other places wanted $529+. Double Action and Target Sports are expensive.

Lou22

I've heard that Guns Galore in Fenton has really good prices. I bought some ammo there once. I didn't look closely at their handguns, but they had a large selection.

Lou

SkunkApe

Guns Galore (Fenton) stocks a large amount of guns and has good prices. But most of the employees' attitudes range from gruff to downright rude.

I've purchased several guns there. It's better if you just want to browse the used long guns (they're out on floor racks) or you already know what you want. That way you can minimize talking to the crabby employees.

Wolverine Shooting Sports in Brownstown has a small inventory and so-so prices, but great employees. They have a range, too. It's a good place to do business.

Nail Shooter

quote: "I've heard that Guns Galore in Fenton has really good prices."

+1

Last time I checked Detroit stores vs Guns Galore, G.G. won out on price. Good selection of handguns there too.

NS