Best price for Ruger 1911

Coach Z

My LGS has the ruger 1911 for $710 out the door. Are there any reputable online dealers I should be looking at to save some cash?

357 Terms

All my LGS cant keep them in stock! Only a few have trickled our way so far. I am willing to bet that by the end of the year 650$ will be common.

erob3

Got mine thru Gunbroker for $629, after shipping and FFL it added up to
$665. It could be that I was just online looking at the right time but surely there are others out there. I guess the next question should be is it worth the $35 difference to look around for a while or just go ahead and get that one.

cbuck

for $35 difference id support your local guy and skip the whole shipping process and having to wait from whenever you order it to walkng out the door with it. both of my LGS's will normally throw in around 20 rds for free with the purchase which is another plus. not sure if yours does the same

MonsterB

If the price is that close I would definitely just get it from the gunshop....you will spend twice that in amo the first day(I hope;))

Coach Z

My local shop is a good bunch of guys and it sounds like the price is good and they have it on the shelf too!