Best place to buy PD trade in pistols

HistoryJunky

I'm looking to buy another handgun soon, and looking to police trade in guns. So far I have my eyes set on a Gen4 Glock 22. I am definitely open to other options.

Where do all of you shop for your police trade in guns?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Spats McGee

Administrator
Those can also be found at Bud's or AIM Surplus. I don't know about "the best" place, but those are two more to look at.

Kreyzhorse

Buds Gun Shop in Lexington KY always seems to have a good selection.

They also do pretty robust interweb sales. budsgunshop.com

HistoryJunky

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys. I guess I'm as much of a gun buying junkie as I thought. I check all these regularly except Copper customs. Odd, because I watch MACs videos all the time.

Model12Win

I really like Southern Ohio Gun.

Got a trade in German made SIG P220 from them last month for half the cost of a new one, and it is basically like new condition. I LOVE it. They also have good customer service and a wide range of surplus pistols, more than most others and prices are reasonable.

HistoryJunky

I really like Southern Ohio Gun.

Got a trade in German made SIG P220 from them last month for half the cost of a new one, and it is basically like new condition. I LOVE it. They also have good customer service and a wide range of surplus pistols, more than most others and prices are reasonable.
Yeah I have seen quite a few good deals from SOG. I'm probably going to pick up either a Sig 226 or a Glock 22 GEN4. Depending on how much $$ I have.

I also have an idea involving a grip chop project for the Glock.

tallball

You are smart. The PD trade-ins and milsurp pistols I buy tend to be barely broken in and half the price of the brand-new equilvalent.