Best place for Winchester Model 90 info?

Gremlin

Came across a pretty nice looking Winchester Model 90 in grampa's attic. It's a slender rifle with a pump action and looks to be chambered for .22 shorts.

Where can you go on-line to find out more about vintage Winchester rifles?

I'm guessing this little pump's gotta be 40-50 years old. The blueing is well worn, but the wood is perfect. I'd love to learn more about this one. Things like how to correctly take it apart, specifications, etc. more than just a book value.

Anybody got any ideas?

Harley Nolden

Staff In Memoriam
Gremlin:
I have sent you the assem/disassem of the Win 90 by separate email. There is a brief history included.

P.S. Both segments of the assem/disassem email have been returned. Kindly update your email address and I will resend.

HJN

Gremlin

Thanks!!!! I just updated the address and sent you an e-mail as well. I just changed ISP's and forgot to make the change in my profile.

Thanks again.

semo

Would like drawing too!

The Winchester Model 1890 was the rifle I learned to shoot with. My grandfather had the 22 loaded all the time in his shed for use on ground hogs, crows or other varmits. Unfortuantley my cousin got the rifle when we settled by grandparents estate. I found one about six months ago and have a new stock set for it. The 90 was replaced by the model 62 as an updated pump. Many 90's were used as gallery guns in county\traveling fairs. I would bet your gun is a lot older than 50 years.

Harley could you email me a set of those drawings. Thanks. cgaira1@ldd.net

Harley Nolden

Staff In Memoriam
SEMO:
I have tried to email the Win 90. Unable to send to that address. Keep getting it returned.

Kindly send me an email at

hnolden@yahoo.com

That way I can send it as a reply

HJN