Best place for folding stocks for Mini 14 and AK?

Jamie Young

Can't afford anymore guns at the moment but I'd like to get a folding stock for one of my Mini 14s and one AK.

Where to look?

Dave Markowitz

Choate Machine & Tool (www.riflestock.com) had a notice on their website last night that all the folding stocks they made before the ban will be available again. As of last night the only one in their online store was for the 10/22, though.

I have a Tapco side-folder for my AK waiting for me to pick it up at the post office. :)

Jamie Young

I need folding stocks on my rifles because I can't fit anything in my safe. I had to push stuff back and close the door quickly because it was all falling towards me.

I'm going to mount some of the guns on the inside door just to make room. The biggest headache is my damn AR because it won't stand up straight and keep falling over.

PsychoSword

so are mini-14s still going to be banned or what? will we be able to buy them new?

I was just wondering where you got that information from. They have never been banned. There are literally millions of them out there. Corrupt lawmakers have proposed at times that they be banned though.