Best of the Mil-Surp 9mm's.....

seeker_two

Just when I thought the Stars were the best deals in 9mm mil-surps, I start seeing ads for P-1's, P-5's, P-7's, and SIG 225's (P6's, IIRC). Thank you, Germany!.... :cool:

Two questions:

1. Which one of the 9mm mil-surps do you like best?
2. How much longer until we start getting double-stack 9mm mil-surps imported (Beretta 92's, SIG 226's, etc. )?

Thanks in advance...... :D

computerguysd

#1 - Sig 225 (almost all of my semi auto's are Sig :D )
#2 - It's an election year, nothing will change in 2008, a lot can change after that...

Texas Armadillo

Get one of each! (Sorry, I had to say it);)

Of the... HK P7, P225/P6, and the Star B. I would have to say I like the P225 the best. It's a hard call because they are all so different, but the SIG fits my hand the best and I am a DA/SA fan. There is just something about a P225 that just makes me smile. I plan to have the slide hard chromed and will get some Nil grips for it. It may replace my P239/40 as my main carry gun.

David the Gnome

I already picked up a Star Model B, I really want to get ahold of one of those Sig P225/P6. I wish I had jumped on those when they first hit the market. Prices are starting to shoot up on them now. :(

Pilot

The German and Czech stuff.

1. HK P7 PSP
2. Sig P225 (P6)
3. Walther P5
4. Walther P1/P38
5. CZ-82

NGIB

Just ordered a P225 (P6) from MGS this morning. They had it on sale for $299 in very good condition as does CDNN. Should have it in a week or so and I'm looking forward to it's first range trip...

denfoote

Any Questions???

WaltherP5.jpg

:) :D :) :D

jimmy123x

Don't forget the Walther P35's, I saw one for $225 clean with 2 mags and origional military holster......Could've bought it for $200, but it didn't interest me enough......How do the star model b's shoot?