best non-printing glock 19 holster for sitting down

so the title says it all - what itw holster have you guys found that will sufficiently conceal a glock 19 and allows you to sit down comfortably without printing.

btw - ignore the signature this time around. i'm asking this time.

Dwight55

You will most likely find like most of us did, . . .

1st: no one notices

2nd: if they did, they kept it to themselves

3rd: printing is more produced by the location of the holster than by the type of holster

4th: just about any good leather IWB that has an FBI cant worn between 3:30 and 5:00 will print very little.

My cactus holster does not print at all at 4:00 and I carry a full size, non bobtailed, 1911, . . . 8rd mag with bounce pad on it.

May God bless,
Dwight

in most cases, people don't notice, but i'm lead usher in a large church in a preppy rich area where everyone's eyes are on me at certain points during the service. this also means, when i finally get to sit, i can't be picky, and usually end up sitting in an isle where i am exposed when i sit. some of these people would definitely say something if they noticed. also, it is a very relaxed atmosphere, so a sport coat would arouse more suspicion than printing.

before anyone goes crazy telling me that i'm not allowed to carry at church, in my state you can as long as you get the pastor's permission.

Dwight55

Well, Dan, . . . if you were in the church I pastor, . . . you would have a reserved seat, . . . a seat at the far end of the pew from the center aisle, . . . on my right hand if you are a lefty, . . . on my left hand if you are a righty.

All my people who have CHL's, . . . also have full permission to carry, . . . as "in service" is the one for sure time I do not. Got too many more important things to do than that as pastor.

May God bless,
Dwight

jaughtman

Nice sentiments Dwight....

from a fellow (former) chuch staffer - 2 times as a Youth Pastor....and I took my kids shootings as part of fellowship. It opened a lot of doors at the small rural-ish church I served at for 3 years......

J