Best Holsters for 4.2" SP101?

Cosmodragoon

The holster selection for an SP101 is much more limited when you've got the 4.2" barrel. Complicating matters further, some of them have a higher-profile HIVIZ front sight and at least one manufacturer mentions that it can cause fitting problems. So for those who have one, what holsters do you use? What do you like and what do you hate? From IWB to shoulder-carry, what product has worked for you?

Pond James Pond

No SP101 here, but I have two Simply Rugged Holsters and I see they make them for the 4" Sp101 too. With a Sourdough style holster I doubt the slightly higher sight will make any difference.

Mine are for a Redhawk 4" and a CZ SP01.

psyfly

This is a Classic Old West Style holster specifically for the 3" SP101 (although that's not my SP101 in the holster). It's open at the bottom if Old West Style doesn't make one for the longer barrel:

attachment.php

I really like this holster a lot. It can be worn Right side with fwd cant, cross-draw with proper cant, and SOB with grip facing upward. I guess it could also be worn SOB for a leftie, but the grip would be down.
(Just in case it isn't obvious, Classic Old West Style is the name of the company, not the style or model of the holster)