best holster bar none

kraigwy

This is the best one I ever had, it was made for my by an old retired AK State Trooper when I retired from APD.

Its every bit as comfortable and fuctionable as it looks.

45%20holster.jpg

attila787

I have done a lot of searching and over time I always noticed one maker in high demand and holsters going for crazy expensive.

Del Fatti

shooter_john

I guess I'm more partial to kydex, and these guys are as good as it gets...

themalabarfront.com

This is their Glock Phantom Modular...
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Silvanus

I don't have much experience with civilian holsters, since I can't carry concealed where I live, but as far as duty holsters go, I think there's no better than the Safariland series of holsters. Privately I use a Blackhawk Serpa mostly, which I like a lot. In most aspects I even prefer it over te Safariland, but they are just not as durable.

hoytinak

My favorite by far is my Milt Sparks VMII that I have for my HK's. However due to their loooong wait time, I decided to try a Minotaur MTAC for my Glock and really liking it as well.

Milt Sparks VMII
1000516lq9.jpg

Minotaur MTAC
DSC01283.jpg

rdmallory

I have a couple on order and the list I checked they were still 10 weeks out.

Most of the custom shops are running 6 months behind. I did get my belt from the belt man in NC and it was well worth the wait.

Doug

torrejon224

Heres one that Mark Garrity and I colaborated on:
002-39.jpg

Now a few from Skip Ritchie of Ritchies Gunleather. Skip was Lou Alessi's partner for about 16 years and learned from the master:
001-47.jpg

3DE1-Copy.jpg

3DF1.jpg

3DD1-Copy.jpg

jlwatts3

I love my tucker texas heritage, been using it for about 4 years.

I am thinking about switching over to appendix carry this summer though and am looking at the High Noon Public Secret for my XDsc.

VHinch

I'm partial to Mitch Rosen for leather, Raven Concealment for Kydex. Different roles, but both turn out top shelf gear.

WESHOOT2

big honkin' iron toter

I needed a way to wear my Redhawks; Milt Sparks Holsters, Inc. solved my dilemma perfectly with their superlative HSR (which incidentally also works perfectly with my 7.5" 357).

I admit Redhawks are a bit difficult to conceal properly while still being readily at hand, but the HSR is awesome.
Not my first Sparks; not my last.
I mean I love my Witness 1AT, too.

Moo.