Best handgun tactical rail light under $100

WVsig

Looking for a new light. Will be used on a Sig sp2022 and a CZ P01. Looking for something under $100.

Is anything going to beat the streamlight TLR-1?

Ridge_Runner_5

In that price range, I think the TLR-1 is your best bet...

Dsc_0002.jpg

gearhounds

he money, you can't beat the TLR series; both have all aluminum construction for sturdiness and the ability to dissipate heat generated by the LED, thereby lengthening it's service life, and are really bright. Personally, I think Streamlight underates their output of a stated 140 lumens.

The TLR-2 (laser version) has a small toggle switch that allows you to choose between light alone, light with laser, and laser alone before activating. If you like pressure pads, a kit is offered that has a easily removed switch that doesn'y interupt the standard finger toggle. A nice option to consider if you ever plan to mount on a rifle quad rail. Streamlight's service dept., if ever needed, is IMO outstanding.

bravo124

We carry the TLR-1 on our Sig 229 for duty carry. Every guy in my department loves them. I don't think you can go wrong by getting one.

shooter_john

Nope... You won't beat the TLR-1. I have a Surefire X300 (definitely not under $100) but I can tell very little difference in the two... I have three TLR's and I won't bother with another Surefire.