best gun saying

superpelly

What is your best gun saying , quote ? Mine is; (pulp fiction)

. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

superpelly

Another of my favoriteds---From The good, bad and the ugly

The ugly----touko (spelling?) taking a bath scence

"If your goin to shoot, shoot, don't talk"

osufanboy

my tagline below. also from the movie Serenity. everyone should rent

The Operative: I want to resolve this like civilized men. I'm not threatening you. I'm unarmed.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Good! [pulls gun and shoots him]

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
"Aim small, miss small." - Benjamin Martin (in The Patriot)

"Lord make me fast and accurate." - Benjamin Martin (in The Patriot)

"You get elected?"
"No, but I got nominated real good." - Vin and Chris (in The Magnificent Seven)

NDN-MAN

Charles Bronson ( Death Wish II )
Bronson "do you believe in Jesus"? Punk "Yes sir I do" (holding cross)
Bronson "Well, your going to meet him". - BANG-

osufanboy

A couple more

“Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors and miss"

"Get a shot off fast. This upsets him long enough to let you make your second shot perfect."

Steve499

My Great uncle, commenting on my excuses about why I had missed a dozen or so successive shots at quail while using an unfamiliar double. "well, boy, all them guns just shoot where you point'em"

Steve

Ignatz

I was on a jury in court where a cop stuck an unloaded revolver in the face of an arrested wife beater and said " How would you like six of these"? It happened in the lockdown phase where they check in the arrested person. Thats why the cops gun was unloaded. Somehow the arrested guy knew where the cop lived, described his wife and children and proceded to tell the cop he was going to harm them. Thats when the cop pulled the gun and said the above quote. We found the cop not guilty of any wrong doing, but I don't think the cop ever returned to active duty.

model 25

He's not armed? Well if he is going to put a sign on my friend in front of this dump he better be armed!

Guess who?:D

Hardtarget

Mod 25 That sounds like Clint Eastwood in "The Unforgiven" One of the best cowboy movies around.
I like "if you can't reload...are you really armed?" That quote is from...me.
Mark.

Garand Illusion

"Let me introduce you to my little friend ..." Scarface

"... but being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, What you really have to ask yourself is ... Do you feel lucky? Well ... do you, punk!?" Dirty Harry

stratus

jrfoxx said:
"I'm yer huckleberry..."--Tombstone, Doc Holiday
That's a good one, although the movie has better lines:

Billy: You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seein' double... *pulls bowie knife*

Doc: I got two guns... one for each of ya.