Best CZ source in Atlanta?

Eric Larsen

Phil at the CZ Connection/Hit and Run etc will be in the running for best selection and pricing. He is one of the biggest CZ dealers in the USA......
THE GUN SHOP
1-888-207-2220
ATLANTA GA 30047

Try him and let us know...shoot well

treeprof

I'll 2nd Eric; I've bought a lot of stuff from Phil w/out problem. Buit, if you're buying something that's supposed to have 1 or more 15 rnd mags with it (75 Mil, some 75 Police), make sure you check before you leave. He pirates stuff out of boxes all the time. His prices on 15 rnd factory mags are about the best I've seen - $41.

treeprof

Too bad abt the price increase. I bought about a half-dozen from Phil at $41, sometimes $40 if he didn't want to mess with singles. I see they've gone up elsewhere, too, tho - they're up to $50 at CDNN. Try J&G Sales, their prices used to be pretty good.

schild

Mags are now $49 at CZCONN. I bought a NEW Kadet .22 mag from him this week and I'm 99% sure it's used. The red follower was dirty and scratched, mag body was so scratched it looked liked it had been dragged through gravel. I'll buy elsewhere next time, even if it costs more I won't get crap.

Brian Busch

Bought the CZ75B from CZCon at the gunshow in Lawrenceville today, and a 500rd can of Ga Arms 124FMJ. It's the Military model, one 10 and one 15 round mag with checkered plastic grips (not the "ergo" grips) for $350. Gun is new and very smooth. Could use a better trigger, but a darn good deal I think. Now I need to pick up a SGN and order some mags. Thanks guys!

I'd like to add, I've owned Glocks, HKs, SIGs, S&W, etc..., and I say the CZ line is the equal of any handgun under $1000. An incredible deal!