best 1 manufacturer rifle/pistol combo

chiz45

If it had to come from ONE manufacturer, what would your rifle/pistol (or rifle/pistol/shotgun) best gun combo be?

I am thinking at this point:

1. Springfield 1911-A1 & M1A scout (or SAR8, SAR 48)
2. Colt AR & Colt 1911
3. Beretta 92 & BM59

any others?!

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
Ruger. I ain't seen many Colt shotguns around. :) Beretta rifles?

For a one-manufacturer selection, you have bolt-action, single-shot and semi-auto rifles. You have several varieties of handguns. And their O/U shotguns seem pretty okay, as well...

Art

rock_jock

How about Wilson? I don't own one (can't affort one yet), but lots of folks say they their 1911's and Ar's are among the best.

Hemicuda

How about all 3 with 1 gun? Thompson Center Arms - Contender or Encore?

I have a 45/410, in a PISTOL barrel, and can get up to a 24" rifle barrel, with full stock too... (got a SWEET 22" 22 Hornet barrel...)

Spectre

Staff Alumnus
HK
IMI
FN
All provide "meaningful" combos. It depends on what mission or task you're filling, though. A Browning auto and a Hi-Power (hunting) are different animals than a SAW and a Hi-Power!

mussi

Definitely the 'Swiss' way

SIG.

I have a P220/9mm, and a SIG 510 as well. Also a P226, and a 550.

Of course, all of them with the real selector levers, where
applicable.

Brian Williams

Ruger 10/22 and MkII slabside both with integral silencersboth can be souped up or down and either will drive a tack. :p O you were probably talking battle gear (FN all the way) either FAL/Hipower or their newest the P90 & Five seveN in 5.7 x28mm (sorry LEO only) did you possibly mean hunting then ???????
I like Win 70 .....no pistol
:barf: ruger mod77 but Like Black hawk
Rem mod 7 .....no pistol
Marlin 1894 44 mag ....no pistol
T/c they have to much....

KShaft

without a doubt,

HK:
usp (whatever preferably .40 or .45)
ump
mp-5 and variants
hk33a2