Besides Pink, Now There's Red, White and Blue....

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
You may recall a few months back seeing something here about Federal's Pink shells, where a portion of the price of those pink hulls went to Breast Cancer Research.

That's a worthy cause. I bought a few cases and reloaded the empties. The factory load was 1 1/8 oz at 1150 FPS, a soft kicking target load.

Now Federal has come out with a similar load in red,white and blue hulls. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Wounded Warrior Project. These folks work with injured vets and their families.

Both charities are important to me. And PGC, my home range, sells both kinds of ammo for $66 per case,tax included.

Good ammo, good price, worthy causes.

What's not to like?....

Cerick

I bought about 100 rounds of the pink shells a couple months ago and I have 500 of the red, white and blue shells at home. Good rounds for Clays, cheap and it's for great causes!

EdInk

I bought a box of the pink ones about a year ago. If I should come across a box of the R/W/B, I will buy a box too. Personally, I like the special colors just because it breaks the monotony of the usual colors.

LSnSC

I bought a couple of cases for my boys to shoot at a trap and skeet match last month. Good looking shells.