Bersa...?

safe cracker

i keep hearing bersa bersa bersa, its been 15 years or so since i had my hads on 1. and it jamped every time we tryed to shoot it. so are they built better these days....?

KyJim

I can't speak to the quality/reliability of Bersa guns 15 years ago. I, like many others here, have been very satisfied with today's guns. I have a .380 and it has been 100% reliable. It probably wasn't built for 20,000 rounds but it is a good gun at a very reasonable price.

candr44

I had one of the Thunder Compact .45 pistols and it was totally reliable. It would shoot anything I put in it.

NRAFan

Have a bersa 45 uc. It will feed anything I put in it and shoot every time no matter what. The only thing it won't do is hit where I aim it. It shoots low. All of my other guns shoot where I point em, I'm sending mine back to have the sights fixed. Besides that, its a great gun for the money. Many people are happy with theirs.

UtahHunting

I own 2 Bersa's. A .380 and a 9mm UC. Both are super reliable. I prefer the 9mm over my 1911, that is how much I like it. Super accurate too.

CWPinSC

I have two Thunder .380s. Both have been flawless from round one. About 1,000 through each now. Great little carry gun. Light, accurate, ergonomic, almost no recoil.

bdb benzino

I have had a 380 and now have a ultra compact 9 and both were/are awsome! I do perfer the 9 as well, 14 rounds in a compact package that my wife shoots accuratley also. I couldnt be happier for the $!!!!

Steve1911

:)They are Decent quality at an inexpensive price. If you get one I would go for the UC 9mm ... about the size of the walther ppk and holds 13 +1...

I have put close to 2k rounds through mine and no problems yet. But at first you will notice some aluminum shavings really fine in the action when you field strip it. But that goes away once it gets "worn in".

predecessor

They are a lot like your post. Not a lot of time and effort put into the finish work (in your case, spelling and grammar), but they are designed well, perform admirably, and are diamonds in the rough ;)

safe cracker

lol...i guess my hands jammed...lol. then again if i lived in utah and had 5 or 6 mothers in the same house i may have turned out better. thanks every one else for the info...;)

amprecon

My Bersa Thunder UC 9 is sitting on my lap right now as I type this. It rides with me wherever I go. It has been utterly reliable with various types of ammo and it is accurate.

hemiram

I know someone with a Thunder 9, 17 shot mag, I think, and it's been a great gun for him. I almost bought one at a gun show a couple years ago, but passed.

Dallas Jack

I've had two of the Bersa Thunder .380's. Good guns and the price is right. My wife qualified for her CHL with her Bersa .380.
Dallas Jack