Bersa Thunder .380

TPAW

I'm looking for some mags for my Bersa Thunder .380 and need some help. Is anyone selling these for a decent price? I'm seeing them for $ 50.00 and up! Is this normal or price gouging??

UtahHunting

I recently found one for $30 at the gun show and it is a genuine Bersa brand but I think I lucked out. $50 and up is about normal for today's pricing. Everyone is still engaged in panic buying and it is driving prices up on everything. Do not get an aftermarket mag for this gun, I bought a ProMag and it would not feed correctly.

UtahHunting

Personally, I would not spend $50 for a magazine - unless I did not have a one.

I agree, but Bersa magazines have never been cheap to begin with. I personally would never own less than 2 magazines per gun just in case one breaks.

TPAW

I just spent $40 on a second magazine for my wife's Bersa Thunder 380 last week. I just hate to be stuck with only one magazine for her CCW.

Where did you buy it for that price, is it after market or Bersa?

Dondor

Having one magazine with your gun will depend on what you want to do with it.

Plinking gun... one is fine.

Self defense gun... one is none, two is one, and three is two.

lee n. field

I'm looking for some mags for my Bersa Thunder .380 and need some help. Is anyone selling these for a decent price? I'm seeing them for $ 50.00 and up! Is this normal or price gouging??

Bersa magazines are normally more than you'd expect. But, not that much more.

Keep shopping.

BGutzman

Buy the mags from Bersa... I bought promags and lost every cent I paid... the rounds actually fall out easily....

TPAW

It's like hens teeth. Every place I checked is sold out with only a very few with back orders. Most say no back orders! :(

9mm

Personally, I would not spend $50 for a magazine - unless I did not have a one.
I would, for carrying, I trust my life to it. I change my magazines once a year. Glocks are $25 and my sig is $40-3x =/ lol on the bright side Ill have more over time.

michael t

Lots of mags cost $50 I had a Para ord mag was 50 bucks .

Please only use factory Bersa mags in a Bersa . Pro mags are hit and miss. OK for range but not for Carry

http://condorsflight.com is good place to buy Bersa mags hats shirts holsters. All mags will be factory and Like posted after 10 posts at Bersachat if a member I will give you the 10% discount pass word .
If they are out of stock . Order and you will be put on list as mags come in these orders are filled first.

Also as member of bersachat you can enter in Karma drawings Where mags are often given a way. . The last drawing was Hats and T-shirts.

http://bersachat.com

Dakotared

If you think finding the Thunder mags is hard. Try finding the Bersa plus mags. Right now on gunbroker they are going for $150 to $200 for 1 of them, and yes they are selling.