Bersa Deluxe .380 mag problems

detructo4130

Hi i am new to post on this forum but have been reading here for a few months. I would like to say thank you to everyone on here for the information everyone provides. As for this thread i own a bersa thunder 380 it came with the 7 round mag and it works great 600rounds and not one problem at all. So i thought ok cool well ill buy another mag(i couldnt stand only having one). So i went to gander mountain and bought a 9 round deluxe mag(41 dollars total!). Used it for the first time last weekend had about 5 smileys(ftf) at first i thought ok maybe im just limpwristing, but the 7 round mag has no problems feeding at all. By the way it was an actual bersa brand mag. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

glock19er

bersa mag

had one also a time or two ago.good litte pistols but stay away from anything but the 7 round mags.mine didnt like the 9 round mags either.

9x19

Swap floor plates/springs and retest both... it may be a problem with the 9 round mag's extension. I converted both my 10 round .32 mags back to 8 rounders due to those rube goldberg extensions. :barf: