Bersa BP9cc

bustersmaster

Iwas just wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to check out this latest concealed carry version of a DAO 9mm? The slim profile sounds good for cc, but are there any holsters available? I've bought a couple of DAO handguns over the years from less than "top drawer" manufacturers, only to find the trigger pulls were horrible. I realize you don't get a Glock at a Bersa pricepoint, but you could probably buy 2 of these for the price of a Glock.
I haven't seen these in the shows or the gunstores, they must be new.
I have a Bersa 22lr that's probably as much fun to shoot as any gun I own, but it is a DA/SA. Their .380 seems to be pretty successful, but there again, it's not a DAO pistol.
Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

bustersmaster

bersa

I did some more searches last night. I'm pretty sure I tries bersatalk without any results. I did find a couple owner reviews by just googling the name of the gun and found some decent feedback. It seems this gun only got intro'd recently, although some of the results I found were pretty dated. About the only neg. comment was the internal lock, not that it didn't work, but just objections to it.
The trigger pull was reported quite good for a DAO pistol, seems like someone said 5 lbs. and some change. At somewhere around $350. +, it sounds like I should try to locate one locally and see if it fits my hand.
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.