Bersa BP9CC....lot of sources said March...

tynimiller

Well March has come and gone with nothing...anyone know any news on whether this thing is going to be available here in the US anytime soon?!

Love Bersa and would love to wait and get one of this rather than any other slim easily concealed 9mm but waiting is taking forever!

jp58

I don't really know anything about the BP9, but I do have to agree with you on one point. Love the Bersa. I have a Thunder 45 and don't have a single bad thing to say about it. I am thinking of looking into a 9 for a CCW so would love to hear any comments on it.

tynimiller

cannot discover anything via research bersachat.com is blocked at my work...so will have to wait till tonight but crazy how not even a bunch of rumored stuff out there.

Squibb

They announced it over a year ago. That's just way too long to hang something out there. The new Kahr CM9 is the way to go, for me.

michael t

Blame the BATF they have to approve the importation . They will when their ready not when we want.
Iam hoping will be released soon as are many others Their here just can't get released. I understand.

I will try to check later today for more information. I believe I will have one at the NRA show end of month for people to look at. I was told be a couple surprises for me to play with. I am guessing one of these and the new American Classic Amigo officer size 1911. Been waiting for that one also.

http://bersachat.com

michael t

I checked and their still waiting for ATF to approve . Eagle tells me nothing can do till ATF says OK and releases them. When? That a good question see they don't have a time limit . Their the government.:mad:

tynimiller

I work for local government and that's ridiculous that no time limit for things to be looked and approved or disapproved...if that's how we worked we'd have even more people angry then we already do! Well I'll take a seat and be awaiting approval just like everyone else.

priler

i'm also waiting to check one of these out,especially what the reset on the trigger is like and how the grip feels for me.(i might be totally disappointed though,i dunno)

chakotay

bersa BP9cc

Hey Everyone!
I just bought a new Bersa BP9cc from Davidsons. This gun is amazing. It shoots like a dream. I can't believe Bersa can sell these guns for under $400 ($359). The trigger on this gun is better than any striker-fired pistol I've ever fired. This gun is better than many guns costing over $1000. Thumbs up, Bersa.

crispy

Hmmm... call me skeptical but 1st post and it reads like Spam.

I think saying it is better than guns costing over $1000 might have been a bridge too far...

bdb benzino

Actually the few reveiws I have read so far have said they are very impressive with a nicer trigger than Glock. Also heard it shoots like a full size auto even though it is quite compact. The only stretch in the statement is that any polymer pistol is worth $1000.
He is echoing everything else I have read, so he seems spot on to me.

May want to do a little research next time before you are publicly sceptical.

CWKahrFan

As with some other net dealers, Davidson's Gallery of Guns has them listed with a pic... But it still shows "out of stock"... I'm no expert but from the hints I've read on the net, I don't think they're available in the US yet.

daferg2

Davidson's Gallery of Guns has them listed with a pic... But it still shows "out of stock"

They are out of stock now, but I managed to get one their last two duo tone models last week before they ran out ($324 + taxes and FFL fee). I have not been to the range yet, but my initial impression of the build quality and trigger is favorable. It is almost exactly the same size as the Kahr CW9 I used to own, but I like this trigger better. It has a very short reset for a DAO. Can't wait to try it out in the next day or two.