Berreta Storm info please

SemperKnight

I would like to know from someone who owns/owned or at least shot the beretta storm Px4 9mm if it lives up to the beretta name. The usual inquirys. Reliability,accuracy,handeling,clean up ect.... Thinking of getting one.

Ozzieman

I have shot the storm

I have owned the Cougar for over 5 years and shoot it a lot.
I bring this up becouse it uses the same barrel slide lock that the storm does.
I like the cougar much better than the 92 I own.
A friend picked up a PX-4 several months ago and over all I felt if was a good gun but just diddnt stand up to the cougar.
It functions well and handles well but in my hands it felt cheep and seeing a roll pin sticking up out of the slide diddnt help much.
IF I had to choose a PX-4 over a cougar I would take the cougar.
This has nothing to do with it being a plastic gun, my prime carry gun for 9mm is a Glock 26.

CougarKeeper

I have both Beretta 92's and Cougars and have added the PX4, with much delight. It is a very good handling pistol. Very well balanced and feels great in my hand. I find that I shoot better with the PX4 than I do with any of the other pistols I own. I feel it would be a good addition to anyones collection.
Yes, definitely well made.

CK

SemperKnight

Thanks

Thank you one and all. My next buy will be either the PX4 or Taurus stainless PT-99 with accessorie rail. Cost is about the same. I am undecided as of yet but I am leaning more toward the Taurus. I had one once andit was the best shooting and accurate pistol I have ever owened.

3CI

My PX4 does very well on the range and is a size that lends itself to all types of carry. I was very pleasantly surprised with what a nice weapon it is. I think it is a sleeper that is going to really catch on.