Beretta neos holster?

bhcarl

Any holster ideas for neos with red dot sight? Been thinking of a nylon type and maybe notching out an area to clear the sight, what about that? thanks

aarondhgraham

There is one problem with the nylon holsters,,,

There is one problem with the nylon holsters,,,
The full length weaver rail tends to hang up on them a little bit.

I love my NEOS pistols but have found no reasonable range holsters for them.

If you do find something,,,
Please post about it for the rest of us.

Aarond

CosmicCoder

Neos Holster

I have a 6" barreled Neos which I love. It's reliable and accurate. A great plinking pistol.

I bought a Pro-Tech Intimidator WSB-21 nylon belt holster for my Neos. This holster is made for the Ruger Mark-series pistols. It had an open-muzzle end and was a bit large for my Neos so I just used some upholstery thread to stitch a tuck at the open-muzzle end and at the trigger guard to tighten it up and got a perfect fit. This modified holster worked great for range carry and had a mag pouch for an extra mag. It is a sturdy good quality nylon holster with lots of padding. I never had any problem with the Neos rail catching on the holster.

Then I decided to put a reflex optic on my Neos. I love the Neos with the relex optic but it meant an end to holster carry. I never could find a holster that would work with the reflex optic mounted. So now I just carry my Neos with the relex optic mounted and a spare mag in a large (15") Midway USA pistol case. It works fine for protecting my Neos while transporting it to/from range sessions but does take up a lot of room in my range bag.

If anyone finds a holster that works for carrying the Neos with an optic, let us know.
--
CC

bhcarl

Thanks for the info, I have the neos and a reflex sight is on order, when I get it all together, I think I can redneck engineer something that will work. Still thinking that an area of the holster could be cut away where the sight rest. Will keep you posted if I come up with something.

RAfiringline

>I love my NEOS pistols but have found no reasonable range holsters for them.<

I've got a 6" barrel NEOS that fits into this type of holster:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OD-Green-MO...596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1d7df44c

I bought one of these about a year ago and I use it as a range holster for small to large handguns. You might want to ask the seller about the length of the thing to verify size requirements.

As for a red dot scope, somebody would have cut an opening, but these are cheap enough to experiment with.

Some extra nylon material and a heat glue gun should allow someone to jury rig a solution.

Here's the same one I bought, I modified it w/ nylon + heat glue, into being a left hand rig.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-MO...1&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=331207275596&rt=nc

Last edited: