Beretta Nano Review

RC20

Great write up. G&A did one though always suspect their integtrity as they get free guns to test.

I am seriously looking at this one.

It reminds me of the Sig SP2022, good price (rest of the compacts are rediculous) and it seems to be a solid gun (worthless if its inexpensive and not reliable.!

lamarw

I have a lot of confidence in both the Sig and Berettal line of guns. I saw the specs on the Nano and started comparing it with my Sig P250 Subcompact.

Both in 9 mm

The Nano is 5.63" overall length and the Sig is 6.7"

The Nano is 4.17" overall Height and the Sig is 4.7"

The Nano is .90" width and the Sig is 1.1"

The Nano weights 17.67 oz. and the Sig is 24.9 oz. (unloaded for both)

I am sure the two are good carry guns. I own the Sig, P250 Subcompact, and I have not handled the Beretta Nano.

Yes the Nano is slightly smaller, but it holds about half the round capacity as the Sig. 6 + 1 vs. 12 + 1.

I think I will forgo the Nano and stick with the gun I have; although I bet the Nano is good pistol

It would be nice to see a side by side range report on the two guns.

mumbo719

I love Beretta's but I don't do guns that are new to market, I wait at least a year.

In the single stack 9 or .40 the Walther PPS is a proven performer.

LloydXmas250

I love Beretta's but I don't do guns that are new to market, I wait at least a year.

In the single stack 9 or .40 the Walther PPS is a proven performer.

That's a good practice it seems. Let them work all the bugs out. Hopefully there are none though. Heck these things may be hard to find for the first year so I may be waiting for that reason right there.

Adventurer 2

Saw a Beretta Nano at Gander Mountain - already on sale at $429. Sitting next to a Kahr CM9 at $550.
I think I would buy a Nano if I wasn't going to buy a Kahr PM9 next year.