Beretta Inox .40

akr

Does anyone have one of those Berretta 96FS INOX .40SW SS? Any comments are very welcome. :)

Harry Callahan

I have a BHP Practical in .40 and a Beretta Model 96(.40)INOX. I like the Beretta best. Love the trigger and it's built like a tank. Very good shooter.

IZinterrogator

I had one of the older ones with all stainless parts instead of the current black plastic controls, I kick myself for selling it everytime I think about how dumb I was to do that. Thanks for the freshly bruised butt. :p

akr

Harry, I took it out and shot it today. I really like it, and I like that trigger. It is right up there as being one of the nicest and best pistols I have. :) I also shot my other guns as well. I really understand why guys spend so much on getting trigger jobs. I couldn't hit the side of a barn with the others.

Dreadnought

I have one I took off the FS slide and put on D bruniton slide and bruniton D hammer with a D spring. It is one slick shooter, I was punching one ragged hole with it after 25 rounds at 20 yards.

Upper left is the .40, lower right is a 9mm Brigadier:
P1070452.jpg

The parts aren't 100% plastic, the safety levers and trigger are plastic over metal, the take-down levers, extractor, and trigger bar are in fact carbon steel. They were used in place of SSt because of the increased longevity of carbon over stainless steel.

akr

Thanks, Dreadnought. I didn't really think those levers, etc. were polymer. :D:cool: Hey! Those are great guns!!

Harry Callahan

Harry, I took it out and shot it today. I really like it, and I like that trigger. It is right up there as being one of the nicest and best pistols I have. I also shot my other guns as well. I really understand why guys spend so much on getting trigger jobs. I couldn't hit the side of a barn with the others.

Glad I could help you out, akr. Enjoy the gun. Can't go wrong with a Beretta.:D