Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoots to Point of Aim

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Shoots Low

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

JohnKSa

Administrator
Does your Beretta Elite II shoot to point of aim?

Mine was 3" low at 15 yards. I filed off the front sight by 1mm and it's fine now.

I'm just curious to know how many people had the same experience.

Last edited:

JohnKSa

Administrator
You can specify loads in your post. The poll gets too complicated if you try to cover every possibility.

GSB

This is a known problem with Elite IIs. This was posted by gerrcar at
http://www.beretta-forum.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000682.html

I don't vouch for this, but I have heard much the same thing before, so I believe it to be accurate:

Bought my new Elite II yesterday with much anticipation and promptly took it home lubed it then to the range with 100 rounds of S&B 115 gr FMJ ammo. On a bench rest at 42', the first group were about 3" right and 4" low. The gun as I received it does shoot low. The right left is drift adjustment. I called Beretta and they told me that this was within spec as far as they are concerned. I told them that it was not acceptable to me. My Elite I shoots better than the Elite II. They told me to call Novak. Novak told me that the rear sights were made to Beretta Specs. Novak also told me that a higher rear sight are being manufactured. They also said that all Elite II's with these sights shoot low. This is attributable to a rear sight that is too low. For $53 they will send you a pair of new sights.
I called Beretta and Gary said that Novak will be sending Beretta new design rear sights when they are available from Novak's supplier. Gary also mentioned that Beretta will install these new sights as they become available under warranty with a ten (10) day turnaround. You have to send them the complete gun.