Beretta CX4 Storm

BobK

Loads of fun. Accurate. Reliable. Have a 9MM with red dot and fore grip. Goes through ammo quick however.

Syntax360

My best friend has one - I've probably witnessed/shot 2000+ rounds through it and he's never had a malfunction. Accuracy will not be a problem - they're real nice guns. The only thing I'm not too big on is cleaning it - it breaks down easy enough, but it still seems like a PITA to me - you end up using a lot of solvent. I suppose you will get that with any rifle/carbine, though.

ShipWreck

I've come close to getting one a few times - I don't like the peep sight too much, but with an optic, it would probably be fun.

I already have a PS90 carbine, however, so I don't see much pioint in buying the Storm.

Hunter Rose

well... I like mine. One thing I will mention though: if you decide to get one, and want a top rail, buy it as soon as you find it. They didn't even have 'em in stock at their booth at the NRA convention (had everything else imaginable, but no top rails)...

I've only burned a few hundred rounds through mine. I've had exactly one problem: and after-market 20 rounder that decided to spit it's guts out at my feet (which isn't really a problem with the weapon). Mag interchangability with the 92 series is nice, too...

cheygriz

Since the German HK 94 is no longer available, I consider the Beretta the best pistol caliber carbine available. Light, handy, accurate, reliable and rugged.

Several orders of magnitude above the Marlin Camp Gun and the Ruger PC9.

Edward429451

My buddy has a Storm in 45, we just got done cleaning it. Breakdown and cleaning was a breeze. Shooting it is great fun. It's pretty darn accurate even if it does have kind of a funky trigger. It's light and compact and would make a superb shtf gun in an urban crisis. That being, if they ever come out with hi cap mags for it. We did run some rounds across the chrono in the Storm and some 5" pistols also, you can expect about 150 fps gain in velocity from the longer tube of the Storm.

That little carbine would be even better if they chambered it in 45 Win Mag.

bobn

the number one thing that impressed me is the natural way the gun fits. simular to a shotgun thing, if it fits it is on target before you check the sights/rib. bobn

Last edited: