Beretta AL390 Silver Mallard 12 Ga. Auto

wolverine350

I was thinking about purchasing a Beretts Al390 Silver Mallard i have found at my local gun dealer, it is Blue with synthetic stock and forearm, 24" vent barrel, the gun is used no doubt and the dealer told me he would take 450.00 for it, which he had it marked 499.00, the gun looks to be in excellent shape for a used gun, was wandering if anybody had one of these and could tell me how good a gun they are and if this price sounds reasonable, I have owned Remington 1100's in the past but have been shooting a mossberg maverick for a while now and was thinking bout something a little nicer and better quality.:confused:

ebutler462

Check out Walmart. They had Beretta 390 for less than $500.00 last week. Don't know if they were Silver Mallards.

wolverine350

I was just at my walmart here in ponca city oklahoma looking at the beretta 390 it is 529.00 here and is new compared to 450 for a used one think i will go that route:D

ebutler462

Glad you found a new gun for just a little more than someone elses orphan. Go for it. Glad to offer my two cents.