Beretta 92 FS (stainless?) and 92FS compact questions

Dead

Beretta:
(1) Full-sized 92 FS (stainless??) w/ 4 15 round factory mags
(1) Compact 92 FS w/ 3 13 round factory mags

Each appear to be unfired with very little wear (seems from cleaning)...

I was wondering about how much these would go for? :eek::D

lamarw

It depends on whether you are buying or selling. If you are selling, then what do you need out of the pistols? If you are buying, what is the seller asking for the pistols?

You might want to refer to the "Blue Book on Gun Values" or to recent sells on various auction/selling sites like "Gunbrokers".

Dead

They are sitting at my dealer waiting approval of the permits to pick them up. :D I am not really into pistols and wanted to get an idea of what the value of them are.

I want to give the "seller" some cash since they gave them to me along with a Sig 228. The only costs to me out of pocket is transfer fees and permits to purchase (under $200 total :eek:) They are a good friend and I want to give them something rather than just taking them for nothing. :)

whippoorwill

About a year ago, I paid $500 for a "used" but unfired Compact. It looked NIB, but had one previous owner. I haven't regretted it one bit. It's very, very nice.

oldandslow

dead, 9/19/12

Last week I picked up a LNIB 92-fs compact Beretta for $429 with one ten round magazine. The dealer had multiple 92 compacts for similar prices. Replacement 13 round mags go from $30-45 depending on where you can pick them up. So I would say your pistol with two extra mags (one should come with the pistol) would run in the low $500's. It's a quality pistol and you should enjoy it.

best wishes- oldandslow