Beretta 92 15 rd factory mags $ 18.xx @ midway

lamarw

Are they from Beretta (marked PB Made in Italy)? If not, then what brand are they?

I bought five of them last year from a local gun store (official Beretta mags.) for ten bucks a pop. I should of bought more of them.

How about a direct link to the $18.00 Midway Mags? Thanks~

Rockies

I am brand new to this world (used to shoot a lot as a kid many years ago). It seems like the 9mm is a good choice for me: not a lot of recoil on my bad shoulder, will fit my somewhat smaller than average hand, ammo less expensive than a .45, and not real complicated to teach myself how to take apart, clean, and reassemble.

I haven't the faintest idea how good of a deal this is. Just how good of a deal is this? I might buy some prior to buying my pistol if it's that great of a deal. I'm looking at the Beretta M9.

spanishjames

Rockies: It's a good deal considering everything termed "high-capacity" by some is in high demand. You can read the reviews at Midway if you need reassurance (5 star rating based on 31 reviews). They do have a two magazine limit, which I believe is per customer, not per day. But two is better than none.

ZIA

Rockies, I would still consider that a pretty good deal. If they're actually the Beretta brand I think they usually go for closer to $30

Dead

They are noted as "factory mags" and are the beretta mags made in italy. Even at 19.99 they are a great deal, see them for about $30...