Beretta 87/Cheetah in .22 caliber

K-9

Anyone out there have experience with these?Seem to be tough to find.Are parts tough to find ,too?
Thanks.

------------------
"Until that time,Eustus,until that time."-from Soldier In The Rain

Gino

Man, I REALLY want one of these guns. I've only seen ONE down here in Florida, and that was about ten years ago. I've asked all the dealers that stock many diff types of handguns, and I've never gotten a bite. Please let us know if you manage to find any...

thequickad

Excellent pistol, one of the best .22LR. It disassembles and works just like the bigger and famous 92FS. pretty pricy at about $400. I also have the 89 Sport which has the same frame. The magazine only holds 8 rounds and it is a pain to load. But the pistol is very accurate and fun to shoot. Great for self-dedense too if you consider a hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .40 SW. :D :D :D

Hann

K-9

Funny you should post this. I just put money down on a new one last night!. Indeed, they are getting harder to find. I held it in my hand and just had to have it. It will take me a while to pay it off though, near $600 with tax, Brady this and that.

I can't wait to shoot it. I hope it proves reliable. I had a Wather TPH some years ago that was very unreliable and I sold it. I hope the Beretta proves to be a keeper.

Regards,
Hann

brionic

I've got a M21 in .22 cal, and I've been delighted with its design and performance.

I'll add that the 21 serves its role perfectly for me, and beats the TPH hands down in terms of ergonomics, reliability, accuracy, and price.

I'll bet the Cheetah is even nicer, as far as plinking and pride of ownership go.

I'm curious, though: Does this design use straight blowback and a fixed bbl?

Regards,
--
Brian