Benelli MP95E Atlanta

Schmit

Staff Alumnus
I've been look for a .22 Pistol since I started working as a Gun Store Counter Monkey. We get a lot of guns on trade and we also buy collections. About a year ago a Walther GSP came in with a collection, unfortunitly it was in a .32.

Well last Friday we bought another collection. Some really nice Colt's (Pythons, Anacondas, Troopers) along with a few other non-Colt guns. One caught my eye that I hadn't seen before.

Tis a Benelli MP95E Atlanta Kromo. I felt of it, I foundled it, I looked it over closely for wear/abuse, I dry Fired it, I fell in Lust, I asked for a price.

The gun has hardly been fired and shows zero sign of wear. Comes in it's original box with all paperwork and accessories (take down tools(?) along with a 9 Round Mag.

Anyone have any thoughts, what-so-ever, on this gun, what would be a fair price, and anything else about the gun?

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Very nice pistols. I know two owners locally, both very satisfied.

If coming up with the scratch is a problem, EAA used to import a Russkie copy that gave you 90% of the gun for 50% of the dough.

Chipperman

I like mine. The sites are not the best, and the grip angle takes some getting used to. Very nice trigger.

The only real problem I've had was that it doubled a couple of times when I first got it. Has not done it again since then.

The best thing about it from my perspective is that it's completely ambidextrous.