Benelli M3 price check

jawper

Found an offer on an M3 in new unfired condition but with no box for $850. I'm checking with the seller on status of manual, accessories, etc. Does this sound like a generally reasonable price? Any inputs apreciated as I am mostly a pistol guy. I'm in Mass. and would like to pick one of these fine shotguns up while I still can.

Thanks in advance for any input.

jthuang

Generally, that's not a bad price. Best price I've seen on a pre-ban M3 was a few months ago at a gunshow, $950.

Justin

jawper

Thanks for the info. I'll be heading out to check on this piece and decide then. I must admit that it is tempting. Problem is that it opens up a whole new line of addiction (classes, ammo, accessories, etc.).

Thanks again.

greentimber

Addiction is the right word.

I bought an unfired pre-ban M3 with pistol grip, ghost rings, and long mag a few months ago for $1000 tax, background fee and all.

It is by far the baddest damn gun I own. I almost have to make myself play with the ARs and the AKs now. That Benelli M3 is the most fun.

I can place slugs on target in one ragged hole from 75 yards with the ghost rings. I recently added an Eagle tactical sling which makes it even better.

Serious firepower. You will not regret it!