Benelli Ghost Ring Sights

10mm

I bought a used Benelli M1 Tactical that came equipped with factory rifle sights. I would like to replace them with tritium ghost ring sights. I know that Benelli makes factory GRNS, but how do they mount? Will it be necessary to drill & tap the receiver? Any help is appreciated. Also, I am trying to get a copy of the owner's manual but I need Benelli's phone number. I couldn't find it on their web site and their email form is not working. Thanks.

lunde

The best advice I can give you is to contact Benelli's Carter Miller by email (cmiller@benelliusa.com). He is extremly helpful for answering these types of questions, and usually replies within 24 hours.

But, looking at my two Benelli M1s, both of which have factory ghost ring sights, you'd need to have the receiver drilled and tapped. The barrel also requires the front ghost ring sight to be attached. These look like jobs that would be best done at the factory. It may actually be easier (and cheaper) to trade your M1 for one with factory ghost ring sights.