benefits of ccw in the Sunshine State

tshadow6

Since I have a CCW, I'm exempt from the three day waiting period here in FL. I bought a new Kel-Tec P 11. I will shoot it tomorow. You guys in NJ and NY need to work on getting those crazy laws changed.

Russ5924

It started out the only reason I wanted the permit was to get around the waiting period.Now it seems I hate walking out of the house with out carrying:confused: :)

whitebb

I DON'T have a CCW Permit, but want to get one. It's nice that the only wait period is the exchange of funds, and doing the Federal paperwork if going through a FFL. I love Georgia.:)

Shaun

pennsyltucky here

waiting period.....whats that? you mean when the shopkeep goes into the back to get your gun?

skeeter1

Waiting period?

Even here in Ohio, I've never experienced a waiting period. The gunshop has the local police department on their speed-dial, and as long as you don't have a felony record, you can take it home. I went through that with my last two pistols and a rifle. Didn't take more than five minutes.

CCW is another can of worms, and one that I just can't see myself getting into. It seems like more expense and trouble than it's worth. Just toss a gun in the trunk of the car, and it's completely legal.

DonR101395

CCW is another can of worms, and one that I just can't see myself getting into. It seems like more expense and trouble than it's worth. Just toss a gun in the trunk of the car, and it's completely legal.

It's not doing you much good in the trunk.......unless that is where you ride and never get out of it.