Belly bands

GojuBrian

Anyone here use them? My friend carries his G30 concealed in a belly band and complains about the tightness and shifting. They're pretty cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for.

Anyone here like theirs? What do you carry in it?

Thanks all! :cool:

I have been through it all. Done the belly band. It works well to conceal the weapon and it is reasonably comfortable, I just cannot get to it easily enough under my shirt, it's just not very accessible... I am sure it works for some. It's not my favorite method though.

J.Netto

Get a good one if you try it - I use the Galco underwrap Belly Band - and it works perfectly. It actually has two leather holsters sewn in, and extra pockets for ID's spare mag, etc.

DennisD

I have an ActionDirect that I really like but that Galco looks to be real nice. It will be my next one.

As to getting to the weapon, I use a belly band only when wearing un-tucked shirts or shirts with buttons if it is tucked in my pants. The western style shirts with snaps would work well. I wear it cross draw with the intention of just grabbing my shirt and ripping off the buttons; I figure if the situation is getting bad enough to warrant pulling my gun I'm not going to worry about ruining a shirt.