Beginner

eddy615

got my first reloading kit for christmas and just finished building my super strong bench today. Now i just cant wait to start making my 7mm rem mag shoot tacks.

5R milspec

welcome

hey welcome to the site.just be safe and always ask questions when on a fix.loading is a great hobby and it makes great ammo.even read as much as you can.

Glen-Bob

Not to sound like Mom. Start low on the loads, go slow double check yourself, pay attention to detail, limit distraction. Reloading is a hobby within itself and is very rewarding (self satisfaction).

Welcome aboard and ditto, the ask questions. Everybody here started as a newbie at some point. There is a wealth of info available for the asking.

ammo.crafter

reloader

Excellent hobby! As the others have said, you're working with LIVE ammo. Measure your loads every few rounds for accuracy to be SAFE.

Start slow just like you did when you first learned to shoot and your speed will come naturally. Reloading is a relaxing hobby; one does needs concentration and no distractions. Keep meticulous records of your loads and their performance.

Enjoy!
;)

eddy615

Picked up a lyman case trimmer that was brand new for 31 dollars.... I was very happy with that deal

Hog Hunter

Welcome, just take your time with it. I love reloading for the thrill that you bring down the game your hunting with a round that you rolled. And you can tune your load in to best fit your rifle. Be safe!