Been Looking For One For Awhile.....

mk70ss

IVUiFhgl.jpg

So my local pawn shop has been basically picked clean of handguns lately. But today I stopped by and they had a gun I’ve wanted for a long time. An Astra Terminator .44 mag. Went home with me.

skoro

You just never know when one you've been looking for might show up. Good thing you were still searching, otherwise that one would have found another home.

shurshot

I used to own one... they are solid revolvers. Wish I had kept mine! Used to ride in my car glove box until I replaced it. Enjoy it and hold on to it!!!

Whitlash

Why can’t I ever find a good deal like this at my local pawn shop. Use to carry one like that when I worked for an outfitter.

hemiram

My friend had a Terminator, a nickel or satin SS 6", it was a good gun. He also had a not so good .44 mag, a LLama Super Comanche. Shot fine, was accurate, but only if you didn't point the muzzle upwards. The chambers were so oversized, the cartridges would back out and fall back against the recoil shield. Oops. A trip to the local gunsmith and some knurling and it was an ok gun.

I think there was another oddball brand he had, but he ended up keeping only two of the many .44 magnums he had, an S&W 629, and a Dan Wesson 744, both of which he still has, many years later.