Bed holsters?

MagicMan

I know I saw a holsetr that attaches to the bed frame for pistols before that people seem to like, but I can't find it. Anyone have the link for me?

I'm also wondering if there's a bed type holster for shotguns. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper & really don't want the BG pointing my own shotgun in my face. :eek::D

Incognito

iu_bed.gif

http://sshmi.com/

Moe Howard

Depending on what your bed is like and your level of craftyness, you can probably come up with your own bed holster. I took the slide holster that came with my Mil-Spec and mounted it on my headboard. It will fit any 1911, which is my bedside preference. If you make your own I would suggest kydex over other materials, in a semi supported mount it will hold retention better than leather or nylon. My setup will not work for most people but it may give someone an idea to come up with their own.

PICT0001copy.jpg

Don P

Bed holster

Bed Holsters

Midnite Bed Holster
Code:RH33A
Price: $49.95
Quantity in Basket: none

DO NOT be fooled by imitations of this quality holster - this is the original
Here is the link,
http://www.shado.com/

arizona98tj

The Safepacker will also pull double duty at your bedside. If you open the Safepacker and fold the top and the back flap together, you can tuck them between the box frame and mattress of your bed. This leaves the Safepacker available for you to easily reach in the middle of the night when something goes bump. It can be concealed with a bedspread if you are so inclined. During the day, carry it in the manner for which it was designed.

safepacker-14.jpg

Last edited:

safety1st

I have The Home Back-Up shotgun mount and love it.. it's durable and it doesn't require any screws/bolts and my gun doesn't get scratched/dinged up.. If you are looking for a shotgun mount for your bed must see....

www.the-backup.com

marcmathews

I have The Home Back-Up shotgun mount and love it.. it's durable and it doesn't require any screws/bolts and my gun doesn't get scratched/dinged up.. If you are looking for a shotgun mount for your bed must see....

www.the-backup.com

good call on the Back-Up. I love mine. If you are using a shotgun for home protection its the only way to go. safe, secure and easily accesible.