Bayonets, please join in.

RickB

Bayonets are fun. I have some mounted on a peg board in my garage, and will try to get a pic.

Grant D

Here's a pic of my 1943 bayonet, for my 1943 K98 Mauser.
And my Vet bring back 1941 Walther P-38, with all matching #'s and original holster

Attachments

• bayonet.jpg
    bayonet.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 47
  • p38 and bayonet.jpg
    p38 and bayonet.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 41

tahunua001

most of my bayos are flip up. I only have a 91/30 and a japanese one(I don't know the model) that fits my type99.

Tidewater_Kid

I'll play... A few of mine. I need to take a more recent picture and I have added many since this was taken.

TK

bayonets.jpg

Pahoo

Top Row, third from left.

Tidewater
Is the third one from the left, on the top row, for a Danish Madsen? I've been told that these are hard to find. ..... :confused:

Be Safe !!!

Tidewater_Kid

Pahoo,

The 3rd one on the left on the top row is vet bring back K98 Mauser bayonet. It was made before the war and has commercial marking on it.

TK

Pahoo

Excellent !!!

MJ1
Beautiful and not to hi-jack the thread but this is a nice set. I have seen the rifle and bayonet before but never the bandolier. That is a nice looking bayonet at that and I thank you for sharing !! ... :)

Be Safe !!!

sgms

A little bit older but how about a batch of trapdoors with one Rem. rolling block thrown in. The 2 on the left are 45-70 cadet models with the shorter cadet blade 3rd from left is a .50-70 NY national guard rolling block, last 3 are all .45-70s different models with matching bayos. and sheaths.
There are more but this is the only pic. handy, more pics. later as found.

Attachments

• phpn90NtsAM.jpg
    phpn90NtsAM.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 23

Tidewater_Kid

I took another picture today. My pictures are not as good as MJ1's. I cheated a bit on this one as there are two fighting knives in this one...

bayonets-2.jpg

I love the older bayonets also.

TK

eastbank

my first world war crank bayonet that i bought at a ww-1 vets estate auction. the only one i ever had a chance to buy. eastbank.

Attachments

• Picture 3045.jpg
    Picture 3045.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 3049.jpg
    Picture 3049.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 3050.jpg
    Picture 3050.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 22

sgms

This one came from a yard sale down the street today. (sorry about the bad pictures, batteries dead so cel-phone time) Older lady only thing she could say about the things I bought from her was that they came from her daddy and he got them from his daddy. I don't know what it is yet. Anybody recognize it?

Attachments

• phpUAYwfKPM.jpg
    phpUAYwfKPM.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 37
  • phpq9nkYePM.jpg
    phpq9nkYePM.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 32

MJ1

:) Nice set thanks for sharing gents!

I mostly use a 12 years old Fuji 2600z cost $100 back then. it will out shine most cameras at six or eight times the price.

....MJ....