Bauer .25 Auto

loc123

Have a chance to pick up one of these from a relative. He does not want it and was going to trade it in on a rifle/shotgun. He does not know what he will get for it.

Any pro or con's to this firearm?

I dont have a .25 yet.
(22/380/9mm/38/357/44)

Piper Cub

$180. to $300 on GB. Depends on shape, with box and etc. They are small. Function well with FMJ bullets. .25Cal is not a carry caliber of choice nowdays with the small .380's out there.

RJay

Under the Bauer Firearm Corp. name, 1972-1984. Copy of the Browning FN Baby. Considered to be one of the better made .25's. .as stated, little .25s are not selling as well as they used to, The new 32's and 380's are lighter and while not as small as the Baby Browning, a little more horsepower. I would give 200 just tho have it but no more than that.

HisSoldier

My Bauer is not as well made as my PSA baby Browning, and not as reliable. Countering that is the all stainless construction. It's a nice addition to my collection.

michael t

I bought mine in 1979 Shot it a lot back then . Today shoot now and then Still shoots good and trouble free. Around here most about 200 used