Battle for America

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandMk.1

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8977

This might come off as a bit crazy, but it seems that everything short of random disasters (i.e. the recent earthquakes in China), and the going-ons in smaller countries are connected; and this article is backing up my humble opinions. Some serious strings are being pulled under our noses...

This being a gun-forum, I decided to post this here because while America has always had a strong tradition of gun-ownership, Europe has not. The disarmament of the civilian population of the world is a key part of the designs the bankers of the EU... After all what could be better for a totalitarian state than a helpless population? Obama, Clinton, McCain and the rest of America's old political families are just pawns in a larger global plot against the working classes.

The people pulling the strings know they can't very well start confiscating guns without causing a bit of an alarm; so they're using the excuses of "public safety" to gradually take our rights away. First it was automatic weapons, then we had to register them so the good ol' ATF knew who had what, then it was "assault weapons"... Quite possibly it'll be semi-autos and handguns next. If things go off without a hitch for them, we'll be down to non-firing antiques and muskets, and we'll be dammed lucky to have those.

As to fixing this coming situation; there I disagree with the article's author. Its already too late to fix our nation peacefully, the best and only solution is to drive the traitors in Washington D.C. out of office through any means necessary.

RolandMk.1

Ah, well maybe. It is a bit of a conspiracy bit, but does tie in with our Second Amendment rights... But thats all I'm going to say in this thread; other people thoughts on this would be worth a lot more than mine.

LostOne

It wouldn't surprise me, the Kremlin and Europe have slowly tightened controls on their populace, the same goes for America but to a lesser extent.

Safety is never a good enough excuse to limit citizens rights.

I disagree

If you look at the informal control of the media(if you report this we are not letting you have any corespondents at the whitehouse crap), and view foreign news you might be surprised how much more critical of the gov't other countries media outlets are. I know that is first amendment not second, but without the first it is hard to ensure that the second is not being infringed upon.

As someone noted in one of the posts yesterday there are quite a few European countries with laxer gun laws than the US. Consider in Sweden every citizen has a government issued assault rifle in their closet. The USA is still the land of the free, but maybe not the freest.

LostOne

If you look at the informal control of the media(if you report this we are not letting you have any corespondents at the whitehouse crap), and view foreign news you might be surprised how much more critical of the gov't other countries media outlets are. I know that is first amendment not second, but without the first it is hard to ensure that the second is not being infringed upon.

As someone noted in one of the posts yesterday there are quite a few European countries with laxer gun laws than the US. Consider in Sweden every citizen has a government issued assault rifle in their closet. The USA is still the land of the free, but maybe not the freest.

Sweden and Switzerland, but the EU is not happy about it - they are trying to FORCE these two countries to disarm their populace.

Status
Not open for further replies.