Barska Rifle Scopes

j.chappell

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with these scopes. I have found a low varialble cheap. I am not too worried about anything other than clarity and point of impact changes.

I have a 22 WMR that needs a scope and I came across one of these "Barska 1.5-6x42 Euro-30" and am wondering if it is even worth buying. Like I said I am really only worried about clarity and point of impact changes.

Oh, and I asked already why they are selling and they told me that it was never mounted, that the fella that it was purchased for changed his mind and went with a higher variable scope. It is still new in the box.

Thanks.

J.

scotts_4x

I have a 3-9x32 on my 10-22 and it works great. pretty clear and no poi change that i can see. I like it so much that I'm thinking about another barska for my AR.

-Scott

j.chappell

Really, thats cool. I have been looking for a cheaper scope for this rifle (Marlin 783) and am thinking of getting it. I will probably only be shooting it on sunny dry days as the groundhogs seem to like that weather best, lol, so clarity and POI change are my only concerns.

I dont mind using a cheap scope if it performs well in the areas that I need.

J.

Koveras

I have one of the Barska 1.5-6x42mm Illuminated scopes (1" tube) on an Encore .260 Rem barrel. So far, it has maintained zero and its image is pretty sharp. It competes well with other scopes in the same price range (Bushnell Banner and Simmons Pro Sport).

I bought it to see if the scopes were worth owning. Based on my experience so far, I would have no problem buying another one.

dm1333

For a rimfire I think they are a great value. I own a 4x12 AO Barska airgun scope that is on my T/C R-55. It is a good scope for the money and has held zero just fine.