Barf Alert

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
Stopped in at the grocery store last night to pick up some Zantac. That should tell you what condition my stomach is in lately.

As I stood in the checkout line, my bleary eye wandered over the usual rags. Enquirer sez Billary are actually aliens, something about Meg Ryan's divorce, yadda yadda.

And then I looked at the cover of Mademoiselle. And the acid content of my stomach increased tenfold.

"DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND HAVE A GUN? ARE YOU SURE?"

I pondered for a second. What would CindyH say in response to such a headline? "No, my boyfriend doesn't have *a* gun. He has 15. And I have two. Nyah! :p"

How about it, ladies? Light 'em up!

Miss Demeanors

Well I wouldn't know if my boyfriend had a gun because I don't have a boyfriend :D BUT I will consider taking my sisters magazine (yep she has that magazine) and write them telling them I WISH my boyfriend/husband would have a gun. Now you've got me curious as to what this article is all about. I think I will wait until one hour after a meal before reading it.

I think that is *exactly* what Cindy would say! :) (after you cleaned it up a bit ;))

------------------
Sandys' Homepage
RKBA forums
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

Jack 99

Well, it was only a matter of time. The propoganda machine is in full swing.

I can see the article now.......................

Does your boyfriend have a Gun? Tell-tale signs:

1) Does he yell obscenities at the TV when the actors never reload?

2) Does he sometimes slip away on Saturday afternoons only to return with somewhat diminished hearing ability?

3) Does a loud noise like a backfiring car cause him to flinch, or reach inside his jacket?

4) Does he own one or more pair of pants that are several sizes too large?

5) When you mention how great it is that HUD is suing the gun manufacturers, does he enthusiastically agree or turn 3 shades of purple?

As a final test, girlfriends, you can always initiate a conversation by saying "you know, I heard John Browning had a thing for sheep...." and gauge his reaction. ;)

Miss Demeanors

OMG ROTFLMAO! If my sister will fork over her copy I will post that article here. Lets see how close your questions resemble the actual ones. :D

CMOS

Someone need to read this article and give us a briefing.

Then an address where we will have to pummell them for a stupid story...

CMOS

------------------
NRA? Good. Now join the GOA!

The NRA is our shield, the GOA will be our sword.

CindyH

Yeah, maybe Miss D can give us a summary so we don't have to buy it and support their stupidity. The aricle isn't on their webpage, just a "synopsis"......
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Millie investigates the concealed relationship issue that could blow up in your face. [/quote] :mad:
(BTW, Miss D, "...(after you cleaned it up a bit)." You're probably right about that. :D)

Satanta

wow. My last GF...five years ago. Never had problems with y guns...her momma didn't like them, but she was from France and has memeories of the Germans [[don't ask me how this relates to 'no guns allowed']

Would never date a girl that didn't like guns...no way.

Any single 20-40yr old girls on the board that could use a pro-gun guy around? ;)

------------------
Satanta, the Whitebear
Sat's Realm: <A HREF="http://SatantasRealm.tripod.com/Entrypage/entrypage.html

My" TARGET=_blank>http://SatantasRealm.tripod.com/Entrypage/entrypage.html

My</A> Disability petition: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/DisbHelp/petition.html

Bubba

6.) Does he comment on every gun in every movie? (Shaft.. Look at that Desert Eagle.. - US Marshalls.. "Get rid of that chrome plated sissy gun..." yeah... Like I would ever own tactical tupperwear! ;) - Bond, James Bond... COCK that 1911 you bozo!!!!!)

7.) Does he drop his elbows to cover his right hip when you go to hug him??? ;)

8.) When you flirt with the old Mae West line.. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?" does he answer ... BOTH! :D

9.) Does he quote Clint Eastwood? Do ya feel lucky, punk? Go ahead.. make my day. (Dirty Harry) - Unarmed? He shoulda armed his self. (Pale Rider) - What's your take on this exercise Gunny? I think it is a Charlie Foxtrot, Sir. (Heartbreak Ridge) :D

Bubba ducking for cover...... :)

[This message has been edited by Bubba (edited July 17, 2000).]

yorec

Yup, looks like an appropriate place..........
pukey.gif