Bad Experience With Miwall

TonyPoulos

An ammo order arrived 2 weeks after I placed it. What was worse was that they shipped me a partial. Missing was the 10mm ammo, which had been listed as in stock when I ordered. Worst of all - absolutely no advance notice of the shortfall - not even a courtesy email.

Now I'm scrambling to find some 10mm for today's shooting.

I will no longer do business with Miwall.

Tony:mad:

L

Lmccrock

You might give them a call. Ask for Mike, Sr. Express your displeasure. No promise what they will do, but generally their customer service is good. Another shooter and I were having trouble with a .38 load of theirs, bullets getting stuck in the barrel, We were shooting thru a competition barrel; everyone using a 686 or gp100 or k-frame had no problem. They made another run of ammo with a slightly different bullet, handed us a can of ammo, and said go try it out in our guns. Granted, we are regular customers, and we were shooting at the indoor range next to their warehouse, but I still think that is good service.

Lee

TonyPoulos

Glad you had good service. I've ordered from them before without incident. But this was, as the phrase goes, "totally unacceptable.

Let's see if they reply to my email to them...

Tony

TonyPoulos

Justine from Miwall called me at work after calling my wife at home. She was apologetic and offered to ship the balance of my order with no shipping charge.

They did the right thing and are off my s list.

Just wanted to make it known to not unfairly prejudice their business.

Tony