Bad day at the range. A+ for S&W service

omaha64

I brought my Sigma SW9VE and Beretta Neos to the range last night, and after only a few magazines, both broke. The SW9VE's trigger refused to reset and the Neos refused to advance a shell into the chamber. I haven't a chance to strip to inspect, but this morning, I called both company's service depts to get a feel for what they would do. Both told me to send the weapon in for them to fix, but only S&W said that they will send me a shipping label to cover the cost of sending them the gun. Thumbs up for S&W support. I was looking to buy another gun (another brand), but I think I will look at S&W for this purchase.

Moe Howard

Two in one day? What did you do, kill a black cat with a broken mirror?:eek: A broken Sigma is very unusual but for another to foul up the same day,,,,,weird. Smith does have great customer service,,,, I just know that from reading forums since I have never had to use their customer service in many years and many different Smith guns. Let us know how they work when they get back home.

snail

That will ruin a day of shooting.....

Sorry to hear about the problems, but I don't think you will find a better customer service dept than S&W's. They are the best I have ever dealt with, even when I sent them my non-S&W made Walther P99 to get the frame fixed. Great company that actually seems to care about their customers.