Back to "hunting rifles are safe from confiscation" (pic)

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
purpose_s.jpg

hi-res

KSFreeman

Dingos ate your rifle!

Mr. Wolf, maybe you should see if Sarah Brady is available to model for you? She could bring her Big Green ought six.:D

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
KSF, do you want my lenses to break and my psyche to require therapy!? What kind of a nasty, sick, callous advice is that? Then again, maybe I could fit her into a fladbed scanner and use the printout to ward off burglars...

Kaylee

Oleg.. why does that sound familiar? ;)

Seriously though.. I LOVE the idea, but think the image might work better with a military-type rifle in the frame as well, perhaps an AR slung over her shoulder, similar to this one of yours?

http://www.a-human-right.com/_war-sport.jpg

-K

PS.. can you please please please rubber-stamp out that obnoxious frame-safety? It throws the beauty of that rifle all to heck... :p

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Besides...

...that's not a "Hunting Rifle", it's a 19th Century "Assault Weapon"! :eek:
*sound of children & wimmenfolk scurrying for cover, doors being bolted, dogs whimpering*

Kaylee

Sorry Tam.. it's just that some things are against God's Grand Design, and them derned infernal frame mounted safeties on lever guns definately qualify. It jest ain't natural I tell ya!
That said, sometimes a little bit of "un-naturalness" is good, so to each her own, I reckon. ;)

Sure thing on the assault gun thing though. I think if we had the pols in the 1860s we do now, every single arm out there that ain't a front-stuffer would be LEO only!

-K

Last edited:

Kaylee

DARN dz, that's one of the better composite jobs I've ever seen.. neat!

(and I suspect he'da liked a .308 better... nyahh! ;))

-K

mussi

Just lovely.

Oleg - the moment I can make my GF haul my SIG 510, we can shoot a similar picture here. My aunt, after all, is professional photographer...