Back in the saddle - sorta

Shorts

Hey folks, a few months ago I posted that my parents had been burglarized and a lot of good stuff taken. Some news to report on that, both the .22s have been recovered in separate traffic stops. We should get both back after the trial and investigation is all done with for the perps in question. Hopefully they can get further info on where they got them from. On the note of getting them back, I'm teetering on the fence here about whether I want them back or not. The feeling I have now is they feel all tainted and dirty. But the other side of me says I can't just abandon my guns and cast them away, afterall they didn't do anything wrong.

On a fun note, dad and I have been working on refurbishing an old worn out 12ga. We've reblued the barrel and metal parts and I'm about finished refinishing the stock. I think perps will steal it next time as it is nice now :rolleyes: Well, that's if they get past some security measures... I'm also going to redo an old BB gun of Dad's he pulled out from way back in the closet. I need help IDing it over in the Rifle forum if anyone can helpout.

Anyway, good stopping in. Take care all.