Baby Eagle

J. Parker

Just saw "Tales of the Gun" last night. It was about the small arms of Israel. Makes me want to run out and get a pistol made by IMI. If the forces of Israel make 'em and use 'em that's good enough for me. Best, J. Parker

BayouBob

my Baby Eagle in 45 acp was a jam omatic and on 2nd trip to factory they replaced it with a new gun. At that point I traded it on something else as I lost confidence in the gun. Was a nice gun to shoot when it was running right
BB

4thHorseman

Thanks guys for your info on the Baby Eagle. I have a totally different impression of it now than when I saw it on the Tales of the Gun series last night:)

ONewman

I have one of the original Baby Eagles in 9mm before they went through the UZI back to Magnum Research transition. It is a fantastic hangun. It is rock steady to shoot and feels great in my hand. It has always been reliable with no FTF/FFF. If the new ones are as good as the old ones, I's day go for it.

loknload

IMI Baby Eagle

I have the IMI Baby Eagle in 9mm. It's a great gun IMHO. I purchased on a whim, Just picked it up and liked it. Shot very well out of the box. I have no regrets and I have no intentions of parting with it ;)

ammo first

I purchased a Jericho 941 in hard chrome last year. Same exact gun as baby eagle. I have put approx. 400 rounds thru mine without 1 malfunction. In fact 4 months ago I also picked up one of those blackened stainless beretta 92s from cdnn. The beretta has 350 rounds thru it with no problems either, whichever gun goes the farthest with no malfuctions will be my new personal defense weapon. Stay tuned.

high_caliber

I have them in 9mm and .45ACP. The 9mm version I have is the one Mossberg distributed with night sights plus large white lettering on the left side of the slide that reads "Baby Eagle". They are both extremely well fitted. The only problems I've had with them are: the grip screws come loose after shooting about 200 rounds and the roll pin on the 9mm's trigger came loose after about the first 200 rounds (Easy to fix). Barrel lock-up on both is extremely tight after break-in. Accuracy and grouping in my hands is excellent compared to all other pistols that I've shot. These pistols have an ergonomic feel that is unlike all others, including CZ-75's. Trigger pull on both is right at 4 lbs, single action, and the double action pull is very smooth. No jams ever in the 9mm with about 1500 rounds through it so far. Only 1 jam in the .45 during the first 200 rounds with a total of about 500 so far. You will want to shoot only jacketed ammo since the barrels have polygonal rifling. Magazines are interchangeable with Tangfolio pistols. 1 year warranty from Magnum Research.

SgtGunner

I too have the Baby Eagle in 9mm. One of the original as well, was issued to me while in the Corps, and upon seperation I did whatever was required to take it home. That should say it all.

PBarr

I just purchased one today. Shoots good, trigger pull hard on DA . I have a post on Baby Eagle

Phil

loknload

As I posted above I have a full size in 9mm, I like it so much as of the 9th I have a compact .40 put aside ;) I guess I like them :D