Baby Eagle Hi-Caps from CDNN

Paochow

In anticipation of my purchase of a Baby Eagle, I purchased some "Factory" Baby Eagle 16 rd Hi-caps for CDNN Investments. Upon receiving them today, I noticed that they are void of any IMI or Magnum Research markings, and only have a T on them surrounded by a rounded triangle. Are these factory mags or did I get ripped off?

Not having my Eagle yet, the only way I can test their feeding is by topping them off and stripping out the rounds by hand. Doing so I noticed that the rounds don't always pop up enough and the rounds hit on the front of the magazine wall, which I think could cause potential jams. Has anyone purchased these clips from CDNN and used them in a Baby Eagle successfully? I assumed that "factory" mags would feed reliably.

I have three days for "inspection" in which I can return the clips, so I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks much.

FireStick

I ordered 9mm 16 rd. mags for my Baby Eagle from CDNN. They listed these mags as interchangeable with CZ-75 and EAA Witness mags. I am not aware of "factory" high cap mags for the Eagles.

I purchased my mags (2) one year ago from CDNN. The mags I purchased have absolutely no markings whatsoever. That may indicate that IMI or Magnum Research is importing Hi-caps (I don't know). The mags function just fine although they do not fit perfectly (they're a little too loose). I have had no malfunctions.

Paochow

I just checked the factory post-ban mag on a Baby Eagle .40 at my local dealer (unfortunately the dealer doesn't have a 9mm), and it also has the T with triangle logo. So apparently these must be factory mags. The dealer said that it was probably a Tanfoglio logo, since they are known to make parts for IMI. He also said the baby eagle has a low feed lip which should allow the mags to feed reliably.

Thanks much for your help.

jmstr

baby eagle mags

I just purchased a Baby Eagle 9mm and the factory magazine that came with it does not say baby eagle, or Jericho. It just has the markings of 9mm and a T that is inside a triangle with rounded edges. I checked your post out as I have also ordered the factory magazines [10 rounders, I live in California and can't buy anything higher, even if it is imported: But I would love to get at least one High Capacity mag. Oh well!] from CDNN and was curious as to any problems with them. They haven't arrived yet, so I can't compare them.
I love the way my baby eagle feels in my hand [and had meprolights installed], but the DA trigger action was so gritty that I had it sent back to Magnum Research to solve this. Once the grit is gone, I think I'm going to LOVE this pistol [as I am three-quarters there with a bad trigger feel]!!! I might even get a .40 if it turns out as good as I think it will. Let me know your experiences with the pistol when you get it/if you've got one. Thanks,

jason
jmstr@earthlink.net