Baby Desert Eagle

starship

Okay, finished the kitchen remodel and the Supreme Commander said that I should look at that handgun I've had my eye on..... Well now....

I have no idea which one I had my eye on but who am I to argue with the Supreme Commander..... Now that I've started looking I really have a wild hair about the Baby Desert Eagle in 40mm.

All I've done at this point is the internet thing soooo, any suggestions or comments regarding this particular gun???

Help.

FoxtrotRomeo

lol 40mm would be impressive. :) Bring the rain right? lol

I assume you mean the .40 S&W (And that's .40 of an inch, not millimeters ;) )

The .45 ACP Baby Eagle/Jerichos are from what I hear from operators, well made and seem to be the most popular.

Knowing IWI/IMI's reputation, you are likely to get a quality pistol.

Having a full blown Mark 7 Desert Eagle in .44 Magnum, I can tell you that outside of the Jericho's exterior cosmetic appearance, it has nothing in common with a Desert Eagle. It was named such for the obvious reason that it looks like a small Desert Eagle.

In Israel they're called the Jericho and many LEOs there from what I'm told carry one among a few other pistols as well.

SwampYankee

We all make mistakes (especially when typing into the vast space of the internet) but I was watching Law and Order the other night and a girl walks into camera range to tell the detectives that the victim was killed with a 25mm. I laughed and laughed. I'd love the see that handgun.

NickW

Starship, I had a all steel Jericho in 9mm, picked it up at a gun show. It was a 100% dead nuts reliable weapon, traded it because it did not have a rail, I now wish I had kept it. Oh well, live and learn. Go for it.