"Baby" Desert Eagle

dead-eye-ked

I have seen an ad for a "Baby" Desert Eagle Compact 9MM. I am trying to talk myself into getting it. I am interested in opinions here, the good, the bad, and the ugly.. I would like it in .45 but the sale is for the 9mm version.

Polygonal Rifling, Fixed Sights, Made In Israel, 3.64" Barrel, Steel Frame, Ambi. Safety/Decocker, One 10 Rd. Mag, Matte Black Finish.

I its under $500, I think it would be a good addition to my collection. I have not had a chance ot get to the store to look at it or feel it yet, so I thought I would ask here from something that has 1 what they think? if they are happy with it, if it has any issues I should be aware of?

BabyEagle40

Dead Eye,

I have the Baby Eagle in .40, all steel. I got it for $440.00 at Sportsman Warehouse in Chattanooga, TN. This is my favorite gun in my collection and the most comfortable gun for ME that I have held. Produces great groups every time out. The only negative to this gun is the finish. It's not the toughest. That doesn't bother me too much. The gun itself is tough, carries well for me (I like heavy guns), shoots like a champ, easy to strip down and clean, and the price is a bargain for the quality. Just my .02 worth.

PS. You can get the .45 for under 500.